Pain in right kidney and groin. Numbness in right side back. Cause for this symptoms?

I have a pain in my right kidney that feels similar to a kidney infection however I have had blood and urine tests done which are all clear. I am Also experiencing some pain in my groin (same side) and today have had numbness and pins and needles all down the right hand side of my back. The left feels fine. At the same time I have had discomfort in the area of my ovaries again on the right side although this appear to have subsided. I am also getting some pain down my Right side. Any ideas. I m 30 years old, keep fit, eat well and do not drink excessively.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013