Pain in right jaw, tooth pain, shoulder and arm pain. Root canal done, stent put in post heart attack. History of diabetes, COPD. Treatment?

My husband is and has been having pain in the right jaw at the site of a root canal sometime ago and also pain above his right eye tooth up into the nose. He finished a round of antibotics from the dentist . His right arm and shoulder has been giving him much pain for some time. He has diabetes, a stent after a heart attack in 2004, and COPD . What would be a good suggestion for him to seek? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012