Pain in right hip bone, feels like it is bruised, no injury. History of lupus. Cause of worry?

I am 33 years old female and have lupus . Yesterday I started feeling a pain in my right hip bone like it is bruised especially when i touch it. I get joint and muscle pain quite often but this is different. It really feels like a bruise is there but there is nothing. And I haven t hit myself against anything either. I ve been to the doctor a couple of times last week for something else and now I just feel stupid for going in for this. What do you think it could be or should do thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013