Pain in right hand, feel breathless. History of appendix removed. Reason for pain?

Hi I am 41 and normally in good health. I don t drink or smoke and keep fit. Today I have had a pain in my right hand side that comes and goes. When I bend over it hurts more and is a struggle to get back up as the pain is quite severe. I m also breathless . It cannot be my appendix as it was removed when I was a teenager. I feel perfectly well otherwise and have no other symptoms. I have eaten as normal today but did notice further discomfort on eating my lunch.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012