Pain in right forearm. History of drawing blood from a vein in the arm for lab tests. Reason?

I had blood drawn at a lab 5 days ago.The tech had problems finding a vien in my right arm, then he seemed to find one on the inner side of my elbow and I thought that was odd because any time in the past it was always more towards the outside of my elbow. When he inserted the needle into I immediately felt sharp pain part way down the inside of my forearm, told him so and he removed the needle. He went to my left arm and couldn't find a vien and then asked another tech to perform the test. This lady seemed to have much more experiance and drew the blood with no issue. My question is why am I still having pain in that same area of my right forearm when I extend my arm to reach something? If I twist wy arm a little clockwise and press where the needle was inserted I can feel pain in the same area.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013