Pain in right foot, less movement in big toe, numbness. Bunion surgery done. Treatment?

Hi I had a bunion surgery on both feet in January this year and my left foot is fine but as for my right on in am still in a lot of pain, my big toe has not a lot of movement and just under the bunion joint and down to the end of my big toe is very painfull, my big toe is num all the time as well, is this normal after 8 months pleas can you advise me as I work in a shop for 9 hours a day and it is very uncomfortable for me Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012