Pain in right flank with nausea, green bowels, dizziness, eyes blackout, weight loss. Causes ?

My daughter is 15 years old. She has had pain in her right flank for a month as well as nausea , green bowel movements, dizziness , her eyes blackout for very short periods of time when she sits up, she is losing weight (3lbs already), and she is weak. Right now she has been on medication for a urinary tract infection since Monday night and she is not getting better. She was also on medication for a urinary tract infection on January 8, 2013. This was prescribed at children s emergency. I have been there with her recently again and besides being slightly anemic (108) she had a residue (I think that is what they called it) of 25 when normal is 0-20. What can they be missing to be causing this?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013