Pain in right collar bone, clicks on rotating shoulder, feeling on more tendon in the area. What could be going on?

I have had pain in my right collar bone for a long time in which I have attributed from sleeping in the fetal position for as long as I can remember.. It clicks when I rotate my shoulder and my collar bone does not recess like my other, also I feel more muscle or tendon surrounding the area as whereas my left is more defined. Now my left collar bone is really starting to bother me and I do not sleep on my left side at all.. What is going on with me? BTW I lift weights a fair bit for exercise.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012