Pain in right breast area on breathing deeply, pain moving under arm, headache, back pain. Causes?

Last week i noticed a pain in my right breast area that i could feel with deep breaths and i exerted myself the pain was with each heart beat. It then went to my side under my arm and heavy feeling in breast and chest area and again with activity i cant catch my breath. Coughing hurts bad. Headache on and off and now when i lay down sharp pain in my back in thoracic area. It is not my ribs cause it dont hurt when i stand to push on them.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013