Pain in ribs, neck after pole vaulting practice. Having dizziness, nausea, extreme tiredness. Cause?

Alright, so a friend of mine is texting me right now about sudden bursts of pain she has been receiving after a pole vaulting practice this afternoon. She is 16 years of age, and of small body stature. She explained to me periodic shooting and quite painful pains in her ribs and neck as well as tingling in the skin near her neck. She also mentioned feeling dizzy and having nausea and the urge to vomit . The only thing besides the practice she can think of that could have caused this was a pill given to her by another student earlier today that she assumed was an ibuprofen (since that is what she asked for). Also notable is extreme tiredness. If someone could let me know anything that could have caused this ASAP it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013