Pain in rib under breast, tender to touch, getting fever. What is going on?

I am having pains in my right rib area directly under my right breast . The pain is dull until I take a deep breath, move just right, or lie down. When I do these things it gets extremly painful. The pain starts in the front and radiates to the back and the area is tender when I touch it. This has been going on for 3 days and each evening I have been getting a fever of around 101. I have been looking up costochondritis but nothing about it says anything about fever. Can you give me an idea about what is going on?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012