Pain in rib cage to hip bone, red spots, no fever, have nausea and diarrhea

I have had terrible pain on the right side of my body for the last 3 days. Pain goes from the bottom of my rib cage to my hipbone, and from bellybutton to spine . The area that hurts the most( just under my rib cage) has recently broken out with tiny red spots all over it, almost pimple-like. The ain worsens when I m sitting or standing, but not as much when I m laying down. I have no fever , but have been a bit nauseous and have had a touch of diarrhea .
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012