Pain in rib cage, lower back pain, tingling bones, limbs falling asleep. What could this be?

i have pain on my left side below the rib cage sometimes the pain will move. Yesterday it felt like it was a lil higher and could possibly have been rib injury today it is lower and along my left side and lower back. the pain is almost umbearable sometimes. also feels like my bones are tingling as if arm or leg fallling asleep. that happens more after an intense burst of pain on my side. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  99 Awaiting Answer