Pain in rib cage, coughing up phlegm, have night sweats, thick and black stool, have ulcers. Suggest?

Hi, I ve been sick or six years now and have seen several doctors with no answers. So I thought I d give this a try can t hurt :) I have been experienceing terrible pain just under my rib cage and it through to my back. I cough up phlegm that is clear and pasty thick very roped and stringy, very unnatural looking and when happens it feels like shards of glass rub the inside of my skin. I get nights sweats and my stool is different from week to week sometimes thick and black sometimes flakey and light brown, sometimes it looks like mold is on it. I ve had a gastro that resulted in the cancer or ulcers but I had a over abundant amount of bile . The doctor gave me a anti avid prescription and left it at that, no follow up to why there was o much bile. I had a colonoscopy which wuss clear as well.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013