Pain in rib area, lower back, mole in the belly button painful. What causes such severe pain?

I have server left side pain in rib area and in lower back and legs mostly left side. I found a mole inside my belly button and it is also painful in that area. I was have been diagnosed with degenerative disc but doctor said this wouldn t cause that much pain. I sometimes can t walk in the morning or at night because pain is server. when I mentioned the mole in my belly button one doctor said to eat more greens. they didn t seem to be concerned about it however the pain is getting worse and I am not able to function. I am very concerned that I am not being listened to by my doctors. It sometimes has an oder. my doctor is going to shedule an altra sound but I am concerned what might cause such pain. I have frequint urnine and loose stools and constipation as well
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Hi I think you might be having irritable bowel syndrome. Visit a gastroenterologist, get Ultrasound abdomen, stool sample , upper GI endoscopy and colonoscopy. Your disc prolapse is not related to your belly button pain and GI disturbance. All the best.