Pain in rectum, surgery done for hemorroids. Pain persist. How to get relief?

Hi, i had a surgery done yesterday to find out if I had hemroids or a fisher or cut due to me being in a lot of pain in my rectum area, the surgeon said there was nothing of that sort and discharged me out of hospital, I m still in a lot of pain can t sleep can t sit can t ly down, and I m 100% sure I have hemroids what do I do as iv been to 3 different hospitals and they all just give me creams and send me home, and it s the weekend now so I can t get to a hemroid specialist for another 2 days
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer