Pain in pulled lower back muscle, pain radiating from left testicle. Is this common ?

Male: 5 11 : 230 lbs (athletic build): age 51: non-smoker: very healthy - jog 3-4 miles 6x/week - healthy diet Pulled lower back muscle (i think) left side week 1/2 ago. slight pain in various positions and lower back would lock up muscular if in wrong position. Within 3 days feeling much better and working back to normal. (happened once before about 4 yrs ago) I have a somewhat dull maybe like a pull - pain radiating from my left testicle (smaller one). no evidence of change in scrotum or lumps . Seems to be correlated to lower back incident. Concerned - is this common? please advise. AAAA
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013