Pain in perineum, twitching in scrotum. Took antiinflammatory drugs. Scrotum pain remains. Why ?

Around 4 weeks back, i experienced pain in my perineum region along with some twitching in my scrotum .Doctor told me it is a mere stretch(i can remember weightlifting same day) and gave antiinflammatory drugs. within 4 days the pain in perineum was gone, but a minor pain in scrotum in both testicles have started. I have checked for lumps or swelling, but couldnot find anything.There is no burning during pee either. My only problem is slight discomfort sometime in right and sometime in left. please help
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012