Pain in penis while urinating, drops of sperms in urine. Addicted to masterburation and always think about sex. Help

hi , i am 23 years old . my height is 5'6" and weight is 65kg. i want to ask you that i have been masturbatin for last 6 or 7 years atleast and in last 3,4 years the frequency of masturabation increases alot. i have a question that when i go in to the washroom and trying for toilet, drops of sperm or something else comes out very hardly with urin . i have this problem for last 6,7 years and i also have a problem when i am just thinking about sex , not doing sex just thinking so my penis leaks a drops of sperm not pure white the drops are like water and my penis continuously keeps leaking till i am just thinking about sex could . there are also pain in my penis at urinating . please give me the answer ..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013