Pain in penis during erection. Having erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, loss of memory, poor brain performance. Solution?

hi, i m 34 year old 6ft height, 100 kg weight, 7 years married life. 1. Pain in at the top of penis when penis is erect. when I put a little force in penis or try to achieve full erections, I feel pain in my penis. I think that there is some damage to penis muscles. 2. premature ejaculation since many years even vigra cann t control and discharge within 30 second. 3. Erectile dysfunction . 4. Loss of memory and poor brain performance. 5.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012