Pain in penis after putting fistula plug. Tried nerve block, took Neurontin and Baclofin and acupuncture. How to treat this?

I had a fistula plug put in. The Doctor told me he came within a mm of a nerve not the main nerve but an offshoot after the fistula plug surgery. He said it took an unusual tract. I have had penis pain 6 months later. I think the nerve was damaged. I can have an erection but I get a lot of pain starting 20 minutes later and it is worse 2 days later then it reduces. My penis hurts when I sit on a hard seat. I had 4 different types of nerve blocks ischial spine, bilateral Pudental nerve block, Caudal nerve block, Bilateral S2 Nerve block, Ganglion impar block without any improvement. I had differential nerve block and the doctor concluded that something was wrong but I should try to address what was above the neck. I had anal massage, and they found substantial scar tissue which they tried to improve. A lot was in the Pernial nerve (one of the four nevers which feeds into the Putental nerve). So, I got mind body therapy which helped but does not eliminate the condition. I take Neurontin 3600 mg a day and Baclofin 0.5 mg. Baclofin huts my memory. I would like to have this treated. I went to an accupuncturist, but did not have results. However, he had a voltage gage and I found a sensitive spot in the center where the scar from the surgery was. What can be done to help me. I have had this problem for 4 years.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013