Pain in pelvis, hip, lower back, right side of body, shooting pain from pelvis to back, down to leg, stomach tightness, bloating. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

For the past month. I have been having pain in my pelvic , hip, and lower back area on the right side of my body. Sometimes the pain shoots from my pelvis to my back then sometimes down my leg and stops at my knee . The pain comes and goes. I also have been feeling my stomach tight and bloated. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I just im asking what could possibly be going on with me. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012