Pain in pelvis, frequent urination, bad odour in urine, change in colour. What could this be?

Hi Doctors , well it happens that we don t have many urologists here where i live in a city called Safi in Morocco , and i started to have some pain in my pelvis a long time ago , about 3 months saw a doctor and got meds felt ok and now i have back the same problem , pain in my pelvis pee a lot & it burns me & sometimes the urine smells bad & when i started to watch my pee in a bottle it keeps changing the color by the time is left there in the bottle !! and starts to smell real bad . What could this be ? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013