Pain in pelvic area during intercourse. Ultrasound shows cyst in ovaries. Should I be concerned?

Hi i just had a few questions...i have been hurting in my pelvic area for 2 months now it hurts to have intercourse and when i do i am in pain for a few days all day long...i went to the doctor today and had an ultrasound done i have cysts on my ovaries...but im wondering why i have been hurting for so long and my back will hurt and i want to cry. I have had three kids all alive and no other miscarriages or anything else, i had my tubes tied after my last daughter which would be in 2011. Sometimes my abdomen will hurt along with it, does this sound like cysts or should i be concerned? my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer