Pain in pelvic area and hips, discharge, Done MRI. Have heavy periods, gained weight. What could this be?

Hi hope you can help, I have been experiencing a pain in my right hand side - pelvic and hip area for months and it is getting worse. I have a lot of discharge which is there all the time and pain seems to be worse when discharge is more frequent. This is being looked into by doctors and recently had a MRI which I am waiting results of. I have heavy periods and have recently put on weight. Any answers to what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012