Pain in pelvic area after unprotected sex. Flu like symptoms, burning up in sleep. Am I pregnant?

0n the 26th of may i got married the week before i had my period the nite of the 26thof may i had unprotected sex with my husband ive not had my period yet but for the last probley 3 weeks off and on ive had tummy pains at the area my jeans would be at my tummy button the pains felt like if you put trousers on that are to tight for you but i know there not tight yesterday when i came home from work i had kind of flu like sytomes hot cold burnng up sleepy and i was a little six last nite and at work this morning 14months ago i had morning sickness for my full nine months im not pregnat again am i
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012