Pain in pelvic area after having sex. Have Acute periods and vomiting. Is it serious?

hello doc . I am a 27 yrs married women.From last 2 to 3 months i feel pelvic pain 10 days before the mensturation after having sex.One month before i suffered with twice period in a month. And this time i faced the problem of blood stain in my panty last night with pain in my stomach . I also feel like vomiting and not eating anything in these time. Is this a serious problem? If yes, what is it and how to cop up with it.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013