Pain in one eye, localized headache with hyperventilation, chest pain, body spasms, long lasting blackouts. Diagnosed as hyperventilation syndrome. Can it be something else?

I have been getting savere attacks the last few months. I have been in hospital for it 4 times over the last 3 weeks. Symtoms are, hyperventelation, chest pain , spasms (my whole body like a secure), black outs for up to 24 hours. I have resantly started getting saver pain in my right eye end very localised headacks. A doctor told me that it s hiperventelatiion syndrome but can it be something else?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012