Pain in nose, eye, neck and brain, bad pressure, had meth few days ago. How to get rid of it?

hello Sumit.My name is AAAAA i am 22 years old and i experimented with meth a few days ago and im experiencing really painful nose , eye, neck , and brain, pressure. its so bad that its really hard for me to sleep at night, i wake up crying from the pain. i dont know how to get rid of it or make it better. i know it was a stupid decision to use and i swear off of it. but please help me. its hard for me to turn my head or even simply lay down due to the feeling of major knots in my neck, my nose has so much pressure that its giving me constant migraines and eye pain, my teeth even hurt on top of that im coughing up green gross mucus . i have drinking water and eating health food but its not working. ~AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013