Pain in neck, swollen tonsils. Recovered from sinus infection

I have a pain in the right side of my neck that does not feel like a normal sore throat shifts up and down the neck sometimes and is worse after yawning or caughing. It sometimes is not there at all, it s a sharp pain, like a muscle pain or something. I just got over a sinus infection . The tonsils on my right side are slightly swollen, no white stuff in my throat though. Sometimes the pain feels like it s in the center of my neck on the right side of my thyroid . I am a 33 year old male and a smoker. This has been going on for almost a week now.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012