Pain in neck, spine, shoulders, knees, elbows, hips and ankles, an RN. Mantoux test normal. Positive on TB ?

I m an RN and had my annual TB test yesterday. I woke up this morning with pain in my neck, spine , B/L shoulders, wrists, knees, elbows, hips and ankles. No rash , swelling, or fever, but I had a bad cold most of last week. The injection site appears negative; it s just a small pin point. I ve also been queasy and having hot flashes , but I m also having my period. This just feels different from the usual minor pain I get with that. I cantake Motrin and forget I m having my period, but the pain persists even with my usual Ibuprofen dose. I think this might be related to the PPD, because I have no major medical problems, just the cold last week. Could I be positive for TB, and it just hasn t shown up via Mantoux test? If so I have NO idea where I coukd have picked it up.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012