Pain in neck, shoulders, arms, wrists after sleeping in a small sized swimsuit. Matter of concern?

Have a problem, wore a swim suit the other night and actually fell asleep in it, while watching TV on bed. I woke up next day, which was Saturday in pain with my neck, shoulders, arms and wrists and fingers abit sore to use keyboard. I believe Swim Suit was a size too small and is cause of pain. Should I be worried or will pain go away. Using Deep Heath cream.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
HI,
Welcome to HCM.
Body pain could be due to wrong posture while sleeping rather than clothing. I suggest an over the counter pain killer for the body pain and few stretching exercises to relax your muscles. If you have fever and any other symptoms other than body pain I suggest you get in touch with your GP for examination and treatment.
Thanks.