Pain in neck, shoulders, and back. Lumps in neck and head. Painful. History of impetigo

Hi, about 3/4 weeks ago I had impetigo and it went into my blood stream and this caused a huge lump in the lymph nodes in my throat . For about a week I have been feeling so unwell and aching a lot (the aches are particularly bad in my neck , shoulders and back) When I woke up yesterday I noticed 2 very large lumps in the left hand side of my neck and 2 in the back of my head that are so painful I can barely touch them..I rushed to the doctors as I thought I would need medication . But the doctor who I normally have and who has seen all of this wasn t in so I had a different doctor. I thought he was VERY unreliable, and just told me it s normal? But I personally don t think it is, the doctor I usually have says if they come back in any way, shape, or form then to contact him immediatly. I am considering going into the drop in clinic just so they can check it over as i m sure these lumps are not normal. I asked a friend what to do and they reccomended you, so here I am. I really hope you can help with my query as I am very worried.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer