Pain in neck shoulder, numbness and tingling in arms, hands, hips, legs. Diagnosed with Disc degenerative disease. Laser surgery ?

Hi Dr. Grief, MRI Cervical Spine: My name is AAAAA, I been diagnosed with C4/5 Dege3nerative Disc Disease; C5/6 Degenerative Disc Disease , Bulging Disc , Herniated Disc, Spinal/Canal Stenosis , Foraminal Stenosis; C6/7 Degenerative Disc Disease, Buldging Disc, Herniated Disc, Spinal/Canal Stenosis, Foraminal Stenosis Reversal Curvature C5/6 L4/5 Bulging Disc, Herniated Disc MRI Lumbar spine: There is mild disc bulging toward left neural foramen at L1-2, L2-3 with normal disc signal and disc height. There is desiccation with mild to moderate diffuse broad-based disc protrusion and left greater than right neural foraminal narrowing, L 3-4. Clinical correlation is advised regarding the status of both L3 nerve roots, especially on the left side. Pain in Neck Shoulder; Numbness and Tingling in both arms, hands, hips & legs. Pain is greater on left side of my body than on the right side. Is laser surgery the better option or the traditional? Especially with my neck? or Is surgery not an good option? I had these since Summer of 2010. The cause, involved in two motor vehicle accident within a two week period. I ve had physical therapy, acupuncture, Chiropractor, and aqua therapy all these treatments, except for injections (which I m totally afraid of). Physical therapy in the very beginning. I had the very first doctor a Neurosurgeon to tell me I needed surgery the traditional way (It s inevitable). He referred me to pain management then to a chiropractor and now aqua therapy with Orthopedic Surgeon who advised not to get surgery at all it may or may not help. Please advise me, I m in constant pain day-in and day-out.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012