Pain in neck radiates to ear and throat, hip surgery total replacement done , Pinched nerve or some thing else?

hi my name is Bruce Stelzer, 68 yrs old, a year ago I had rt hip surgery! total replacement! a couple of days after I developed a pain in the lefi rear of my neck! it went into my left temple! then to my left ear! then to my left side of my throat! it was like a pulse pain! and was down to every 4 sec. I seen my surgeon , my family dr, a ear, nose and throat dr, and then to my cirop. Dr. None had a answer, this lasted about 2 months, my 2nd visit to my chriro it started getting better. I will be returning for my other hip, and 5 days ago I woke up with the same pain in my left ear a pulse pain 2 times about every 10-15 secs, does this sound like a pinched nerve,? Virus? Or what, I take 2 eleve in the am and 2 in the afternoon, and it is keeping it down. Thanks Bruce
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013