Pain in neck, lump below ear, swollen arm, low iron levels, blurred vision, hearing loss. Solution?

I have recurring pain in the right side of my neck and head, sharp pains in my right inner ear and right under my right ear it feels like there is a lump. The pain radiates down into my right shoulder and into my arm. Upon waking my right hand is usually asleep and swollen. I have been carrying a low grade fever off and on for a few weeks now. I have been through a round of Bactrim , a round of Cipro and a round of Augmentin and today I have this outrageous headache. I am also on bio-identicals for hormone therapy . My doctor tells me that I suffer from migraines and I do take Treximet when I feel it coming on but I can t help but wonder if there is more going on. This has been ongoing for years now. I used to work out daily and now cannot find enough energy to do so. I have found lately that when I have a good day and do a lot of physical activity, that the next three days or so, I am so tired. I have also been found to have low iron levels and I also am on thyroid medication. I am taking all of these pills and nothing seems to improve. I am really at a loss. I do not know what to do from here. All I know is that it is affecting my everyday life. There are some days that I get home from work and just need to sleep. I have never been like that. Oh and did I mention the blurred vision and hearing loss .
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013