Pain in neck, hand, shoulder. Diagnosed as double crush syndrome. MRI shows annular bulging

I have had right neck to hand pain off and on for about 6 years. Originally it was just right hand numbness. I had carpal tunnel release at that time and then the pain went away. It flared up again within the last 2 years but with only pain, no numbness this time. I usually have pain in my neck through my shoulder and downward into my hand. I have been seeing a chiropractor since the flareup. He told me I had double crush syndrome, which makes sense. In the last month I have had new symptoms and he wanted me to get an MRI. The new symptoms were no grip or grip strength in my right hand. I also have a burning sensation in my neck. I just got the results of the MRI today: At C4-C5 and C5-C6 there is minimal annular bulging barely indenting the ventral thecal sac. AP diameter measures 1.1cm. It says there is no canal stenosis or neural foraminal narrowing.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Jul 2013