Pain in neck and upper back. Normal ECG. Done lipid profile test. Heart related?

i m saida from bangalore (26 years male). I m feeling some pain in my neck (right side back) & in the upper back. I ve read about heart attack symptoms & been to hospital. They have performed ECG twice & said everything is normal. Out of curiosity, i ve got my lipid profile test. Here are the results Total Col : 140 LDL : 85 HDL : 39 Tri : 81 Ratio : 3.6:1 Now i m still getting the pain in those area s. How do i know its not heart related? is there some tests that will straight forwardly say that my heart is okay at present?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013