Hello & welcome to HCM forum
1) Symptoms mentioned by you are suggestive of "Lateral Medullary Syndrome".
2) In this syndrome, patient may suffer from dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing), slurred speech, ataxia, facial pain
, vertigo, nystagmus
, Horner syndrome, diplopia (double vision
), and possibly palatal myoclonus
3) Clinical manifestation resulting from occlusion of the posterior inferior cerebellar artery (PICA) or one of its branches or of the vertebral artery
4) You have not mentioned your other associated symptoms.
5) You should go for x-ray cervical region, CT/ MRI scan of neck with medulla & pons
6) you should also consult with neurophysician.
Thanks & get well soon
Dr. Mayank Bhargava