Pain in navel, blood mixed mucus excreted from it. Do i need medical attention urgently?

Good day doctor Recently I ve had a little pain around. Nave l aaanddd know it just got veery bad insidee the navel,for 2 dayss. Today early in the morning I ve noticed alot of blood mixed in a light yellow mucus being excreted from the navel but the pain inside the navel has stopped what is it. And do I need medical attention urgently? It seems my younger brother aged 25 also has the same prob for some years now.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013