Pain in my head and eye, it feels a pimple is about to appear

The last few days my right eye was smaller than usual, but since i didn't feel any pain i didn't notice until someone pointed it out. 3 days ago i went to the ophtalmologist, he took my eye pressure and checked the optical nerve and he said it was ok, and he prescribed some eye drops dexametason with cloranfenicol. yesterday the pain got stronger and i started feeling pain above the eyebrow like the pain you feel when a pimple is about to appear, the pain extends to all the right half of my head and i am worried.
Asked On : Sun, 2 May 2010