Pain in muscles and joints. Want relief. Have bipolar disorder, thyroiditis and fibromyalgia

I am 53 years old, 1.7metre tall and weigh 85kg. I have bipolar disorder , have thyroiditis ,fibromayalsia . I take the following medications; epilum 1000mg, amitrypiline 50mg, levotryoxine 150micrograms , fluoxetine 20mg, zoplicone 7.5mg. For the fibromayalsia I take co codamol 2x4 30/50mg per day and tramadol 100mg 3 x day and naproxen 250mg 3 x day. I have severe pain 24/7, almost like I have the flu type of pain in my muscles and joints. I do not get any relieve from the pain. I have spoken to my GP on several occations about the constant body and headaches but the GP said there is nothing more they can do I feel suicidal because this is no way to live, I cant do my job or clean the house because of the pain. I dont know what more to do.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer