Pain in middle of back, felt hard to breathe while playing football. Unable to stand up. What is it ?

Hi doctor, I was playin football yesterday and I felt a we pain in middle of my back felt hard to breath I di didn t take much notice I played on and then my back just went, I havnt been able 2 stand up straight since, its got worse I can t get out of bed now 2 use toliet because the pain is that severe and anytime I move in bed I get this severe pain at lower back that shoots up me!! What you think it could be??
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012