Pain in mid back and left arm, shoulder ache, difficulty in lifting, soreness in back

hi there I was in a car accident 3 years ago I got t- bone my left side shoulder and back in the t-7 andt-8 was injured got x-ray and mri done it showed nothing I am seeing the doctor but he says there is nothing I can do I pain in my mid back all the time my left side arm is week no strength pins and needles cold hand and ache shoulder I can not lift any thing without being in pain bending up and down my back is very sore my problem is that I am in a law suit and I own my catering company so I am not doing my job anymore because of the pain and paying other people to do the job the doctor wrote a letter to insurance saying I will never be able to go back to do this job but they dont understand the pain I am in and dont have anything wrong so should be able to work what can I do for this pain to go away and be able to get back to working and doing what I was doing before the accident it the future I am worried about I am 47 years will I be in this pain forever
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012