Pain in lungs while breathing, allergic to dust. Using an inhaler. Mold test negative. Allergic to dust, cleaning agents. Symptoms due to new flooring?

Is it possible that a newly installed Pergo flooring is causing me breathing difficulties. It was installed along with a renovation that did have quite a bit of dust. The dust has been removed. We checked for mold and that came back negative. Typically when I am exposed do dust, my nose will run, I will get a sinus infection and my lungs will hurt. I am not having sinus issues. However, I have had to get and inhaler because my lungs are hurting and breathing is becoming more difficult and tight. I am extreemly sensitive to dust, smoke , cleaning agents, certain printers . . .I received a copy of the MSDS sheet on the Pergo flooring and it does talk about breathing difficulties, however, I am not sure if it is referencing the dust from cutting the wood during installation or the installed floor.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012