It does seem that your dust allergy
has worsened after the new flooring was installed and if you were around at the time of installation, it would be unusual that such a high dust allergen load has upset your airways.
If your peak flow is below 50% of your best reading, you need to be in hospital to sort out the lung.
You do have multiple sensitivities and combination of things has led to the sudden worsening of symptoms. These include dust mites from old carpets, mold (not always seen), chemicals used to lay down the flooring etc.
A Chest XRay is recommended to ensure there is no overt pneumonia