Pain in lumbar curve, done MRI, taking Shine and Aqmentis. Guidance wanted

Clinical History: Annular & bilateral para central protrusion at L4-5 inter vertebral disc, compression of the thecal sac , indenting on bilateral foraminal segment of L4 nerve roots(R L), Ligamentum flavum & facetal joint hypertrophy , spinal canal stenosis; annular & left para central bulge at L3-4 inter vertebral disc, encroaching on left neural foramina; & annular bulge at L5-S1 inter vertebral disc, indentation of the thecal sac. MRI of the lumbar spine was performed in multiple signal intensities in multiple plane Age : 44 (Female) Pain in lumbar curve (Daily) On Medication : D Shine(weekly), Shurecal (daily), Aqmentis (orally) Doctor please guide me.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012