Pain in lower, upper back, neck, hamstrings, swelling in feet. Taking codeine, paracetamol. Treatment?

Having recently returned to the XXXX from XXXX and participated in a sports day I have been experiencing increasing levels of pain in my lower and upper back, neck, hamstrings and both feet. This evening I have noticed some swelling in the bottoms of my feet whilst walking bare foot . Despite several painkillers ( codeine , paracetamol , aspirin etc) the pain is constant in the above areas. I saw a physio last Friday and am due again tomorrow for treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012