Pain in lower throat when taking deep breath, headache, eye pain. Cause?

I have been having this throbbing pain in my lower throat , right above my neck . The discomfort is in my throat more than my neck. It could be described as a tention headache in my throat When I take a deep breath It hurts. When I am laying down the pain is not bothersome, just when I sit up or walk around. My throat is slightly sore but almost feels inflammed, however, its not swollen, and the throbbing occurs on and off. I do not have a fever or any digestive issues. The only other symptoms I have are a slight headache and my ears feel a little achy/stopped up, I feel a little run down, but no other major symptoms except the sore thoat throbbing pain, and deep breaths hurt the same area. At first I thought it was stress or the result of bad anxiety I had yesterday, but upon waking up Im still experiencing the throat discomfort and throbbing. What could be causing this? Does it sound serious? Could this be stress pain or allergies, or should I see a doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.
It suggests that you may be suffering from the pharyngitis with eustachian tube dysfunction.
Better to consult the ENT specialist for better diagnosis and management.
No need to so much worry, it may be the mild chronic infection.

Wish you good health