Pain in lower throat and chest, on Azithromycin and prednisone. Still feeling the same. Any advice?

Hello I have seen my Doctor a couple off weeks ago for pain in my lower throat and chest when I breath in and he gave me RX for Azithromycin 250 mg 5 pack and prednisone and it helped some for a few days and the RX for Azithromycin had 1 refill he wrote because he said in case it did not go away so I went and had it refilled and took the last of them 5 pack today and it ha s not done anything for me. I feel just as bad now as I did before I took them the first time. My doctor is out of town this week so could you recommend some thing different that might help. Thank you, Billy
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013