Pain in lower stomach, penis while holding up to poop. Didn't have proper stool. What to do?

I needed to poop quite badly but held it in for an hour or so until I got home. By the time I got there, my lower stomach was hurting quite badly, and I couldn't stand up straight due to extreme pain. When I got to the bathroom, it hurt my lower stomach and penis to push out the stool. I did pee a little, which relieved minimal pain in my penis. I still have not, however, pooped and am wondering what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013